photo aboutblog_zpsf325d90e.gif  photo ourworkblog_zpsaaad9966.gif  photo pressblog_zps3b59ff6e.gif  photo pressblog_zps3b59ff6e.gif  photo contactblog_zps0ec73d88.gif

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Easter Flowers

It's always a blast when I get to go visit my parents who live in Denver. My brother and I drove out there the beginning of April.  I was able to do some prime time thrift store shopping, hang out with friends and even got some good movie watching in.  It was the perfect little vacation before wedding season starts full throttle.
One afternoon when I was there, my dad came home from the grocery store and handed me a sleeve of yellow daisies that he picked up there. We were having Easter dinner the next day, so I figured a centerpiece using some of my mom's gorgeous egg cups would fit the bill. I love how one inexpensive flower, combined with some lilacs from the garden and your favorite vessel from around the house can come together in such a beautiful and simple way.





and here's one arrangement I paired up with the cutest card I ordered from "Brain Surgeons and Rocket Scientists" on etsy for my mom & dad for valentine's day.  Lilacs are even pretty before the buds open!!



No comments:

Post a Comment