photo aboutblog_zpsf325d90e.gif  photo ourworkblog_zpsaaad9966.gif  photo pressblog_zps3b59ff6e.gif  photo pressblog_zps3b59ff6e.gif  photo contactblog_zps0ec73d88.gif

Friday, April 6, 2012

it's starting...

You know what they say... "there's no time like the present".  So here we go.  This blog is launching simultaneously with my website!!  It's exciting times around here and I love it!  Flowers, weddings, parties, photography, food, travel... these are some of the things that make me happy...and some of the things that I plan to share with you on this blog.  I feel privilaged to be able to find gorgeous things and then let you all in on the gorgeousness that is out there.  I do want to do my part in adding original content to the world of blogging as well as sharing my work, projects and floral creations with you all that are kind enough to visit me.  If you see something you like be sure to comment and let me know.  If you have an idea of something you'd like to see...drop me a line!  Thanks again for the visit...come again! -jen

No comments:

Post a Comment