photo aboutblog_zpsf325d90e.gif  photo ourworkblog_zpsaaad9966.gif  photo pressblog_zps3b59ff6e.gif  photo pressblog_zps3b59ff6e.gif  photo contactblog_zps0ec73d88.gif

Monday, May 28, 2012

mother's day

There are quite a few "flower holidays" that I love.   However, I think besides Christmas, Mother's Day is my favorite one.  Arranging different styles and types and colors of flowers for people's moms is so special! I think every mom deserves something pretty on their day.
These flower holidays usually are so busy for me that I don't have time to take many pictures of the arrangements themselves.  This time I decided to make time!  I contacted Jenn from The Love Project who I had met along with her husband this winter at a wedding fair.  They do wedding photography & videoagraphy along with lots of other editorial projects.  I asked if she would be interested to come over and use her skills to photograph my flower creations.  It is always so much fun to meet other wedding vendors and hear about where they are from and their experiences.  Plus she takes awesome photos and lives super close to me so plus and plus!! Here are a few of the photos that she took. It was hard for me to pick which one was my favorite. Can you?  You can check out more of these photos on my website under arrangements in the gallery now! Thanks Jenn for all the lovely photos!  Can't wait to work with you again!!









No comments:

Post a Comment