photo aboutblog_zpsf325d90e.gif  photo ourworkblog_zpsaaad9966.gif  photo pressblog_zps3b59ff6e.gif  photo pressblog_zps3b59ff6e.gif  photo contactblog_zps0ec73d88.gif

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

farmer's market

I finally made it to the farmer's market last weekend! I love that place.  I was doing a little scouting for what flowers I'm going to get for a wedding coming up this next Saturday! So I had to get one bunch of flowers and then a bunch of lemon basil....man did that smell good! and I was able to make 4 different arrangements!!  I love shopping the farmers market for different elements to add to the bouquets besides just the flowers. I also like how it's possible to make 4 different looking arrangements out of one bunch of flowers!




which one is your favorite?

1 comment:

  1. The aqua pot or the Mason jar...too hard to choose! :-)

    ReplyDelete