photo aboutblog_zpsf325d90e.gif  photo ourworkblog_zpsaaad9966.gif  photo pressblog_zps3b59ff6e.gif  photo pressblog_zps3b59ff6e.gif  photo contactblog_zps0ec73d88.gif

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Sharing Day

I was out of town all last week for a spectacular wedding in Wisconsin. and I have lots of blog posts in the works of the events I have been doing this spring & summer so far, but I really wanted to share something quick and easy today. I love sharing...I really do! :)  So today is going to be a pinterest sharing day.  I haven't had a chance to be on pinterest lately, but today I went on it for two minutes to get a new background wallpaper on my work computer.  Here's the picture I chose for that and here are my other two favorite images I found while I was searching.  Hope you enjoy the pretty!! 

watercolor chevron stripes for the computer wallpaper: 

found on pinterest 

who doesn't love some cupcake sparklers?! 

found on pinterest from The Sweetest Occasion

this arrangment is so lovely! Love the gold urn and the grapes hanging out of it!

found on pinterest from style me pretty

If you aren't already, be sure to click here to follow yours truly on pinterest! 



No comments:

Post a Comment