photo aboutblog_zpsf325d90e.gif  photo ourworkblog_zpsaaad9966.gif  photo pressblog_zps3b59ff6e.gif  photo pressblog_zps3b59ff6e.gif  photo contactblog_zps0ec73d88.gif

Thursday, August 2, 2012

on newsstands now

Guess what, my friends.  The fall/winter issue of MN Bride is out!!  I've been waiting and waiting and waiting for this one!  My friend and fave photographer Heidi found out quite awhile ago...probably April??... that our engagement shoot we worked on together was going to be published in the next issue of MN Bride.  It was so exciting to hear that they wanted to use these pictures for a special story they were doing!  All last week I was stalking any barnes & noble I drove within 5 miles of, checking to see if it was out on the shelves yet.  I finally found it at Lunds in Uptown.  (By the time I have gotten a chance to write this it should be out just about everywhere.)
Here's what it looks like:



I'm so happy for Heidi to have her work published!! This was such a fun shoot to work on! Maureen did hair and make-up for us; Oh Dier sent us some signs over to use; and in a crazy MN winter where there was hardly any snow...we found some snow! I must admit, I'm quite disappointed that I did not get any credit in the magazine for my contributioon to this shoot, but next time right! There was another bonus from the shoot and that was getting to meet Matt & Kelly, our gorgeous engaged couple! and now I get to work on their wedding that is coming up in a couple weeks!  It has been so fun getting to know them and trade thrift store stories! They are the cutest! Here's some of the shots that Heidi took and if you want to check out even more you can go to Heidi's blog post.
























photography: Heidi Lynn photography // make-up/hair: Maureen Klehr //
wooden signs:  Oh Dier // Kelly's sweaters, gray capelet, red & white mittens, flower shirt & Matt's navy & gray sweaters: Land's End Canvas //  Kelly's hat: H & M // Matt's stocking hat: thrift store // marshmallows & donuts: homemade by yours truly // plaid thermoses: thrift store find // old wooden toboggan: found at Picket Fences

No comments:

Post a Comment