photo aboutblog_zpsf325d90e.gif  photo ourworkblog_zpsaaad9966.gif  photo pressblog_zps3b59ff6e.gif  photo pressblog_zps3b59ff6e.gif  photo contactblog_zps0ec73d88.gif

Friday, September 7, 2012

fall colors

Growing up in Minnesota, I have always loved that the seasons change.  I think my favorite season of them all, though, is fall.  There really isn't anything bad about it!  Apple orchards & pumpkin patches, cool nights, wearing sweaters & boots, and the leaves changing colors!   Last fall I was able to visit my parents in colorado in October and we took a couple trips up into the mountains...and boy were those colors spectacular!  I think after this chilly weekend we might have some leaves changing colors here in MN...can't wait! for now enjoy some colorado golden trees!






No comments:

Post a Comment