photo aboutblog_zpsf325d90e.gif  photo ourworkblog_zpsaaad9966.gif  photo pressblog_zps3b59ff6e.gif  photo pressblog_zps3b59ff6e.gif  photo contactblog_zps0ec73d88.gif

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

orchard shoot inspiration

Today, the orchard shoot I worked on last year with Heidi, Maureen & Kate is up on The Bride's Cafe!!  I cannot believe that the shoot was almost a year ago and I cannot believe that was the first official "shoot" I worked on.  Heidi and I came up with the idea and sorced all the vendors together.  It really is great to send or get those emails back and forth when you have another vendor on board with your idea that wants to contribute!  I thought I would share with you all the inspiration board I put together for Heidi and I to use as a jumping off point and to share our vision with others.  Enjoy!   And hop over to the bride's cafe to look at all the gorgeous pictures of our shoot.  So happy we can finally share them with everyone!!! 
 
1st row:  invite // couple //  apple cider
2nd row: apple orchard //  sign

No comments:

Post a Comment