photo aboutblog_zpsf325d90e.gif  photo ourworkblog_zpsaaad9966.gif  photo pressblog_zps3b59ff6e.gif  photo pressblog_zps3b59ff6e.gif  photo contactblog_zps0ec73d88.gif

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

PARTY!!!

I know A LOT of people say this, but thanksgiving to Christmas is my favorite time of the year!  I love the snow (yes that was first on the list), the decorations, the twinkle lights (of course they get their own category), the food, the gifts!!  Besides all that, this year has been my first full official year in business as Maven floral & event design and I think that is good reason to have a party and celebrate!  I want to have a chance to thank all of you…my clients, the wonderful vendors I get to work with and of course all my friends & family who spread the word to everyone they hear just got engaged or needs a flower arrangement.  You guys are all the best and I feel so blessed to have you all in my life.  So drop in Sunday, December 16th anytime between 2 & 5 for a Holiday open house.  There will be lots of goodies (of the food & non-food varieties) so you won’t want to miss it.  Either comment below or shoot me an email at jen@mavenfloral.com if you are planning on coming so I can be sure to have enough treats! Looking forward to seeing you all there!  Merry Christmas!!

p.s.  a huge thank you to Kate @ Paper Rock Scissor for designing this beautiful invite!

No comments:

Post a Comment