photo aboutblog_zpsf325d90e.gif  photo ourworkblog_zpsaaad9966.gif  photo pressblog_zps3b59ff6e.gif  photo pressblog_zps3b59ff6e.gif  photo contactblog_zps0ec73d88.gif

Friday, December 7, 2012

winter styling

The other day I had the opportunity to do some holiday winter decorating over at the Paper Rock Scissor studio.  Kate wanted something she could keep up after the New Year so we steered clear (mostly) of the classic holiday colors. We both had seen some dipped pinecones on Camille Style's blog and loved them, so I did some mixed metallic pinecone garlands in the window.  I also made my first wreath...I think it looks awesome on the brick wall!  We added that little bit of color with some red felt ribbon along the front of the bookcase. It adds a festive accent that is easy to remove right after Christmas and the evergreens and pinecones can be left to enjoy for the next few weeks of winter. Here's a few pics I took of the space. Doesn't PRS have the cutest studio?!! 

Love this time of year!!




No comments:

Post a Comment