photo aboutblog_zpsf325d90e.gif  photo ourworkblog_zpsaaad9966.gif  photo pressblog_zps3b59ff6e.gif  photo pressblog_zps3b59ff6e.gif  photo contactblog_zps0ec73d88.gif

Thursday, December 27, 2012

holiday party inspiration

Thanks to all who made it to my Holiday Party!  It was great fun and I am planning on sharing with you some pictures of the actual party.  While I'm working on those, I thought I'd share the inspiration board for the festivities...haven't had one of these on here in a while and you know how much I love them!!
The last few months I've been slightly obsessed with GOLD so that was the first color I knew I wanted to use for my party, and I love using pink as an alternative to red so pink and gold it was.  What to use to tie in a winter/holiday vibe...ANTLERS!  Enjoy the board! Pictures to come...i'm not promising when though. :)

 

Row 1: Glitter votives: 100 layer cake; Antlers: pinterest (original source unknown); Confetti runner: Camille styles
Row 2: Deer head: chronicle books; Chalkboard saying: etsy; Gift wrap: 100 layer cake
Row 3: Macaroon trees: Martha stewart; Pom garland: etsy; Vertical lights: domus; Gold deer: country baskets; Apple cider: spoon fork bacon

No comments:

Post a Comment