photo aboutblog_zpsf325d90e.gif  photo ourworkblog_zpsaaad9966.gif  photo pressblog_zps3b59ff6e.gif  photo pressblog_zps3b59ff6e.gif  photo contactblog_zps0ec73d88.gif

Saturday, March 2, 2013

blogshop

Last weekend I was able to take this wonderful class called Blogshop.  Bri of Designlovefest & Angela of angela & ithyle photography teach this amazing class to take people that have never used photoshop to being able to easily navigate the program and take your blog to the next level. I've always wanted to go, but it wasn't until this February that they made their way to Minneapolis!  Boy, was I excited....and I learned so much! And you'll be seeing more posts now because I HAVE to practice everything I learned!!  Here's some instagrams of the weekend. Thanks Kate for signing up with me...it was great to go with a friend and have someone to remind me tricks when I forget!  and thanks to all the blogshop sponsors for the amazing goodie bag!



No comments:

Post a Comment